You wish to display different header icon everytime you visit the Wiki Asp page.
How do you do this?
- There is RandomInteger function that can be used.
- Create multiple icons, let us say 4 graphic icons...like: icon0.jpg, icon1.jpg, icon2.jpg, icon3.jpg
- In the config.asp file define gDefaultIcon to be like this:
gDefaultIcon = "icon" & Cstr( RandomInteger(4,0))& ".jpg"
- If your icons are in GIF, just replace .jpg with .gif above.
- You can upload and have a many icon images that you want in JPG. You just have to name them with this pattern as icon0.jpg, icon1.jpg,icon3.jpg ... etc.
- Thats it! Your header will cycle through the icon images randomly.